Today we are going to work on what needs to get done on a daily and weekly basis to maintain your home. Remember, each of our circumstances and situations are different. Our daily and weekly schedules have to work for us and our families.
1. Add you Bible study time to your planner. Make time to spend with our Father and things will go smoother.
2. Add family appointments for the week (ie. doctor’s appointments, sports practices and games, church, etc.) in your planner. Be sure to allocate enough time for them.
3. Add what home keeping tasks must be done each day in order to maintain your home in your planner. Once again, be sure to allocate enough time to complete them.
4. Now it’s time to schedule weekly home keeping tasks. These are things that need to be done on a weekly basis. There are many ways to schedule them…cleaning one room fully one day, doing downstairs one day and upstairs the next, doing one task in all rooms in one day, etc. Remember to do things that feel comfortable to you. Add them to your planner.
5. Look at your schedule, where can you find time for organizing? Small chunks of time work just as well as large. Add them to your planner.
6. Schedule personal time for yourself. If you don’t take care of yourself you can’t take care of your family and your home. Add it to your planner.
Now you have a good idea where your energies should be focused throughout the day. Yay You!
Come join us for encouragement and support at https://www.facebook.com/groups/GiftoftheHome/